|Learn To Swim Noticeboard|
Pathways Press: Newsletters
Information to Parents
Parents that have booked into the program, if your child is going to miss their lesson due to illness, remember to call the centre to notify them of your child's absence. If you have any queries relating to your child's swimming lessons, any of our teachers or payment accounts, please speak to Mike, the centre manager. Lessons continue during the school holidays.
TIPS FOR PARENTS
Water safety tips
Tips for Infants - Home Hazards
Children this age are most at risk of drowning in bathtubs or by falling into large buckets around the house. Many bathtub drownings happen when a parent leaves a small child alone or with another young child
* NEVER leave a young child alone, even for a few seconds.
* Children must be watched by an adult at ALL TIMES while in the bath
* Empty all buckets and any other containers after each use
* Never leave a small child alone in a bathroom
* Keep bathroom doors closed at all times
* Keep toilets closed or use toilet locks to keep small children from falling into them
For more information on Safety around water contact our Learn to Swim office for information on Tel 38862022.